All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is the early 1970s in the Highlands of Scotland and for 16-year-old Simon Crimmons there's really not much to do. He can hang around with his pals or his first-ever girlfriend, Nikki, he can dream about a first motorbike to get him out of the Port and among the hills, but in truth he's going nowhere.
- Author BiographyAlan Warner is the author of six previous novels: Morvern Callar, These Demented Lands, The Sopranos, The Man Who Walks, The Worms Can Carry Me To Heaven and The Stars in the Bright Sky, which was longlisted for the 2010 Man Booker Prize. He is Writer in Residence at Edinburgh University.
- PrizesShort-listed for James Tait Black Memorial Book Prize: Fiction 2013.
- Author(s)Alan Warner
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/08/2013
- Weight518 g
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.