Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- DescriptionWhen is the death penalty considered cruel and unusual punishment or constitutionally permissible ? This book exposes readers directly to landmark opinions of the U.S. Supreme Court that strive to answer difficult questions regarding capital punishment.
- Author BiographyJoseph A. Melusky, PhD, is professor of political science, director of the SFU Center for the Study of Government and Law, and coordinator of public administration/government service at Saint Francis University. Keith A. Pesto, JD, has been a federal Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania since 1994.
- Author(s)Joseph A. Melusky,Keith Alan Pesto
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleDocuments Decoded
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1021 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.