All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRussell tests the U.S. Supreme Court's assumption that the procedure used to select jurors who impose the death penalty does not inject racial bias into the jury.
- Author BiographyGREGORY D. RUSSELL is Associate Professor of Political Science and Public Administration at California State University at Chico. He specializes in implementation and management in public policy and administration.
- Author(s)Gregory D. Russell
- Date of Publication09/12/1993
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleContributions in Latin American Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 75
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £43.97Trending at £46.09
- £20.41Trending at £22.68
- £16.59Trending at £19.02
- £17.35Trending at £22.84
- £15.67Trending at £20.05
- £8.27Trending at £13.01
- £24.65Trending at £35.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.