CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionChina's infamous death penalty record is the product of firm Party-state control and policy-setting. Though during the 1980s and 1990s, the Party's emphasis was on kill many, in the 2000s the direction of policy began to move toward kill fewer. This book details the policies, institutions, and story behind the reform of the death penalty.
- Author BiographySusan Trevaskes is an Australian Research Council QEII research fellow at Griffith University, Australia.
- Author(s)Susan Trevaskes
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePalgrave Series in Asian Governance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.