All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionDevelops logical analyses, which take into account such features of real-life cognitive agency as resource- availability and computational complexity. This book links the branches of logic with computer science, cognitive psychology, neurobiology, forensic science, linguistics, and argumentation theory.
- Author(s)John Woods
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/11/2004
- Series TitleApplied Logic Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 32
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight747 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.