All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1988, the World Health Organization launched a campaign for global eradication of polio. The goal is closer than ever as fewer than 2,000 people died from the disease in 2002, down from approximately 350,000 in 1988. In this book, the authors tell the story of this crippling virus that has struck down healthy children for centuries.
- Author BiographyBernard Seytre is the author and coauthor of several books written in French. Mary Shaffer is a professional science writer. Both authors are based in Paris.
- Author(s)Bernard Seytre,Mary Shaffer
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication22/08/2005
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Translated byMary Shaffer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.