Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis of the development of Latin American multinational companies, based on a wide range of statistical data.
- Author BiographyJavier Santiso is Professor of Economics at ESADE Business School and Vice President of the ESADEgeo think tank. Previously he has held the position of Chief Economist and Director General of the OECD Development Centre, responsible for emerging markets. He has also been Chief Economist for Emerging Markets of BBVA and adviser on emerging markets for Pfizer and Lazard.
- Author(s)Javier Santiso
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note54 b/w illus. 34 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.