All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £16.82Trending at £24.05
- £11.16Trending at £15.03
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £19.58Trending at £25.06
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £19.44Trending at £30.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1787, We the people were the three words that not only engendered a new and cohesive nation; they went on to change the face of the world as well. This book prefaces the volume with a succinct history and interpretation of the place and meaning of both the Declaration and the Constitution in American life.
- Author BiographyCass R. Sunstein is Karl N. Llewellyn Distinguished Professor of Jurisprudence, Law School and Department of Political Science at the University of Chicago. A former law clerk to Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall, he is a frequent commentator on television and radio, and author of numerous books on constitutional issues.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication10/08/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Weight68 g
- Width89 mm
- Height127 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.