CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a longtime Brookings economist and former presidential adviser who examines why saving rates in the United States have fallen so precipitously over the past quarter century, why the initial consequences were surprisingly benign, and how reduced saving will affect the future well-being of Americans.
- Author BiographyBarry P. Bosworth is a senior fellow in the Economic Studies and in the Global and Economic Development programs at the Brookings Institution, USA, where he holds the Robert V. Roosa Chair. His previous Brookings books include Saving and Investment in a Global Economy; Productivity in the U.S. Services Sector</ em> , written with Jack Triplett; and The Economy of Puerto Rico , coedited with Miguel A. Soto-Class and Susan Collins.
- Author(s)Barry P. Bosworth
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication02/02/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.