All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £19.33Trending at £24.98
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.71
- £13.77Trending at £20.01
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
About this product
- DescriptionIn this 2003 text, historians, sociologists and theologians discuss the decline of Christendom in Western Europe.
- Author BiographyHugh McLeod is Professor of Church History at the University of Birmingham. His previous publications include Piety and Poverty (1995) and Religion and the people of Western Europe (1997). He is president of the British branch of the International Church History Organisation. Werner Ustorf is Professor of Mission at the University of Birmingham. His first book was on the Kimbanguists in Zaire. He has also published books on missionaries in Toyo and Ghana, and on the relationship between German missions and the Nazis.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHugh McLeod,Werner Ustorf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.