Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume adopts a sectors approach to its analysis of the drastic changes that have occurred with the South African economy since 1970. It illustrates how, despite its sophisticated infrastructure, the South African economy has shared in the economic decline of Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Author BiographyEdited by Stuart Jones, School of Economic and Business Sciences, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byStuart Jones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.