All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA book for every deer hunter to dip into--full of fascinating stories, facts, and information about everything to do with deer and deer hunting. Covering a wide variety of subjects from equipment and techniques to recipes and classic hunting tales, this is the perfect book for every deer-hunting enthusiast.
- Author BiographyCharles Smith-Jones has always been fascinated by deer. He has actively stalked and managed them for almost 35 years, with wide experience across the British species. He currently lectures in Game and Wildlife Management at Sparsholt College in Hampshire where he specialises in deer and firearms. He is a regular contributor to Shooting Times and Deer magazines, and has also written Muntjac: Managing an Alien Species, which received widespread praise as a groundbreaking work on the subject.
- Author(s)Charles Smith-Jones
- PublisherQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationShrewsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuiller Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteBlack & white illustrations
- Weight40 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Keith Sykes
- Foreword byRichard Prior
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.