All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBad direct marketing isn't called junk mail for nothing. It's a waste of money and annoys customers. Good direct marketing on the other hand is the best and most cost-effective way of targeting, winning and retaining new customers. Which way do you want to do it?
- Author BiographyMerlin Stone is an Executive Consultant in Business Innovation Services for IBM. He is one of the UKs leading direct marketing academics & speakers, a respected consultant and the marketing manager of one of the UK's biggest users of direct marketing.Alison Bond is a specialist direct and database marketing consultant. She previously worked as Market Information Manager with Air UK.Elizabeth Blake is Senior Marketing Manager at BSkyB.
- Author(s)Alison Bond,Elizabeth Blake,Merlin Stone
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Weight1168 g
- Width175 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.