Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionProvides engineers with an understanding of how the architecture works by giving detailed information on the processor architecture, including programmer's model instruction set and interrupt handling. This title includes information on the software development flow including examples from various development tools for optimum efficiency.
- Author BiographyJoseph Yiu joined ARM in 2001 and has been involved in a wide range of projects including development of ARM Cortex-M processors and various on-chip system level and debug components. In addition to in-depth knowledge of the processors and microcontroller system design, Joseph also has extensive knowledge in related areas including software development for the ARM Cortex-M microcontrollers, FPGA development and System-on-Chip design technologies.
- Author(s)Joseph Yiu
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication25/02/2011
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Weight1110 g
- Width197 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.