All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating guide to the Paris of Dan Brown's bestselling novel THE DA VINCI CODE.
- Author BiographyPeter Caine is an Englishman who has lived in Paris for 20 years. In addition to writing, he and his wife set up a company taking people around Paris on walking tours.
- Author(s)Peter Caine
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication19/04/2006
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date02/08/2010
- Content Note130 Colour Photo\Illu(s)
- Weight294 g
- Width101 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.