All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.62Trending at £6.10
- £10.05Trending at £10.37
- £12.30Trending at £14.63
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £6.81Trending at £9.08
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
- £8.09Trending at £10.09
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures the seven core volumes-those written by Lewis and Clark-and incorporates a wide range of new scholarship dealing with all aspects of the expedition, including geography, Indian languages, plants, and animals, in order to recreate the expedition within its historical context.
- Author BiographyGary E. Moulton is Thomas C. Sorensen Professor of American History at the University of Nebraska and recipient of the J. Franklin Jameson Award of the American Historical Association for the editing of these journals.
- Author(s)Meriwether Lewis,William Clark
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., maps
- Weight4917 g
- Width218 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine170 mm
- Pagination3404 pp
- Edited byGary E. Moulton
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.