All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt provides help and advice on the skills necessary to excel at being a professional assistant and is the bible for those in administrative roles.
- Author BiographySue France has over 30 years experience as a secretary and Executive Assistant. She is Emeritus UK Chairman for EUMA and was awarded the prestigious award of The Times Creme PA/DHL PA of the Year 2006. Sue presents at PA conferences throughout the world, and is also involved in training and coaching PAs and secretaries.
- Author(s)Sue France
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.