Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe distinguished literary critic David Palumbo-Liu posits reading literature as an ethical act, a way of thinking through our relations to others in the age of globalization.
- Author BiographyDavid Palumbo-Liu is Professor and Director of Comparative Literature at Stanford University. He is the author of Asian/American: Historical Crossings of a Racial Frontier; the editor of The Ethnic Canon: Histories, Institutions, and Interventions; and a coeditor of Immanuel Wallerstein and the Problem of the World: System, Scale, Culture, also published by Duke University Press.
- Author(s)David Palumbo-Liu
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note6 photographs
- Weight336 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.