Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionBased on research in previously unexplored sources, including the party archives, this book provides information on the disintegration of the Soviet communist party, in 1991 and the preceding years. It argues that, contrary to prevailing views, the party was reformable in late Soviet times, but that attempts to reform it failed.
- Author BiographyAtsushi Ogushi is JSPS (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science) Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Slavic Research Center of Hokkaido University, Japan. His main research interests are Soviet and Russian politics, and his articles have appeared in The Journal of Communist Studies and Transition Politics, among others.
- Author(s)Atsushi Ogushi
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2007
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleBASEES/Routledge Series on Russian and East European Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, 27 black & white tables, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.