All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 'The Democratic Enterprise', Lynda Gratton sets out a practical blueprint for designing smarter working relationships based on free choice and shared purpose - where autonomy, choice and trust breed speed, flexibility and commitment.
- Author BiographyProfessor Lynda Gratton is Associate Professor of Organizational Behaviour at London Business School and a global authority on the people implications of strategy. At London Business School she directs the world-renowned executive programme `Human Resource Strategy in Transforming Organizations.' Her ideas about human resource strategy have profoundly influenced managers all over the world. Her book Living Strategy: putting people at the heart of corporate purpose published by FT Prentice Hall in 2000 has become a classic for HR professionals and an important part of the toolkit for line managers. Over the last decade Dr Gratton has created a clear agenda for how organizations can become inspiring and meaningful. How each can become a `democratic enterprise'.
- Author(s)Lynda Gratton
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication27/11/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Weight594 g
- Width184 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.11Trending at £11.72
- £32.27Trending at £32.99
- £10.75Trending at £12.13
- £11.32Trending at £11.58
- £10.55Trending at £11.12
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £7.52Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.