All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.28
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
About this product
- DescriptionThe Democratic Imagination examines different conceptions of democracy, exploring tensions that emerge in key moments and debates in the history of democracy, from Ancient Greece to the French Revolution to contemporary Egypt.
- Author BiographyJames Cairns is Associate Professor in the Contemporary Studies Department at Wilfrid Laurier University, Brantford. He is the co-author with Alan Sears of A Good Book, In Theory (third edition, 2015) and The Democratic Imagination: Envisioning Popular Power in the Twenty-First Century (2012). Alan Sears is Professor of Sociology at Ryerson University. He is the author of The New Left: A History of the Future (2014) and co-author with James Cairns of The Democratic Imagination: Envisioning Popular Power in the Twenty-First Century (2012).
- Author(s)Alan Sears,James Cairns
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight340 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.