Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThrough an examination of key historical documents, this book chronicles the Democratic Party's complete transformation from the small-government, Jeffersonian party to a party of activist government and social progressivism during the presidencies of Franklin D. Roosevelt, Lyndon Johnson, Bill Clinton, and Barack Obama.
- Author BiographyDouglas B. Harris is associate professor of political science at Loyola University Maryland. Lonce H. Bailey, PhD, is assistant professor of political science at Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Douglas B. Harris,Lonce H. Bailey
- Date of Publication28/09/2014
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDocuments Decoded
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara
- Country of PublicationUnited States
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.