All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn original challenge to the foundations of the democratic peace literature.
- Author BiographyPaul K. Huth is Professor at the Department of Political Science and Senior Research Scientist at the University of Michigan. Todd L. Allee is a PhD Candidate at the Department of Political Science of the University of Michigan.
- Author(s)Paul K. Huth,Todd L. Allee
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/02/2003
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International Relations
- Series Part/Volume Number82
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note9 b/w illus. 87 tables
- Weight796 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £10.00
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.