Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £16.70Trending at £21.72
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £18.71Trending at £18.97
About this product
- DescriptionExamines urban planning as a process of democratic governance, joining practical planning ideas with political philosophy. This book explores the primary mechanisms through which collective knowledge is developed and collective steering is undertaken in a planning system, as the core purposes of planning itself.
- Author BiographyAlan March, Dr, Faculty of Architecture, Building and Planning, The University of Melbourne, Australia.
- Author(s)Alan March
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 20 b&w illustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.