The Design Manager's Handbook by John Eynon, Chartered Institute of Building (Paperback, 1982)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £37.26Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
- £27.99+ £2.90 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by nathanjh13
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesign management as a recognised role in the built environment industry is relatively new, initially arising from the need for better co-ordination and delivery of design information from design teams to main contractors - particularly important as procurement routes involving contractor led design have become much more commonplace.
- Author BiographyJohn Eynon BA BArch RIBA MAPM FCIOB CEnv is an enabler, writer and speaker, qualified as an Architect in 1981, and has worked in the public and private sectors in architectural practice, main contracting and consulting. For the last 15 years John has been involved in design management and pre-construction process for major contractors, with responsibility for design management teams and also providing functional support and design leadership at all stages of the design and construction process. He now provides BIM consultancy, design management and work winning services through his company Open Water Consulting Ltd. About the CIOB With over 48,000 members the CIOB is the international voice of the building professional, representing an unequalled body of knowledge concerning the management of the total building process.
- Author(s)Chartered Institute of Building,John Eynon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/02/1982
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight774 g
- Width211 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.30
- £4.27Trending at £4.92
- £56.73Trending at £69.00
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £37.19Trending at £43.78
- £27.56Trending at £29.67
- £22.60Trending at £34.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.