CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £7.92Trending at £8.48
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.65
- £8.44Trending at £10.07
- £6.86Trending at £7.79
About this product
- DescriptionA discussion of administrative controls as they apply to major organizations, with particular emphasis on the interrelationship between accounting and administrative controls. The book considers the design, purpose and effective implementation of these systems.
- Author BiographyJOHN P. FERTAKIS is Professor of Accounting and Business Law at Washington State University, Pullman, Washington. A Certified Cost Analyst, he wrote The Corporate Director's Financial Handbook (Quorum, 1988), and has written for publications such as The Journal of Accounting Research, The Accounting Review, Management Services, The Journal of Accountancy, and Management Accounting.
- Author(s)John P. Fertakis
- Date of Publication25/09/1989
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight465 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.