Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the approach laid out in the 1950s by Nobel laureate Nikolaas Tinbergen, this book looks at animal communication from the four perspectives of mechanisms, ontogeny, function, and phylogeny.
- Author BiographyMarc D. Hauser is Professor of Psychology and Codirector of the Mind, Brain, and Behavior Program at Harvard University.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/01/2003
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe Design of Animal Communication
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBradford Books
- Weight1157 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byMarc D. Hauser,Mark Konishi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.