All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.62
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £37.21Trending at £45.04
- £9.88Trending at £11.52
- £11.78Trending at £19.01
- £26.43Trending at £28.69
- £18.52Trending at £30.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn this revised second edition, Houle offers an up-to-date blueprint for planning, setting up, and evaluating adult education programs of any size--along with specific guidance that shows educators how to use his model to implement the type of program best suited to their needs and the needs of their learners.
- Author BiographyCYRIL O. HOULE is professor emeritus of education at the University of Chicago and senior program consultant for the W.K. Kellogg Foundation. The author of numerous books on higher education, Houle has published books in every decade since the 1930s. His many honors and awards include the Tolley medal, membership in the National Academy of Education, and honorary doctorates from eleven American universities.
- Author(s)Cyril O. Houle
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight452 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.