CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.79Trending at £8.05
- £10.79Trending at £14.94
- £24.73Trending at £27.40
- £22.44Trending at £22.81
- £17.68Trending at £19.03
- £7.18Trending at £8.50
- £12.71Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThe concepts of design are vaguely defined and ways of approaching them diverge substantially. This book presents various uses of design to support design science as a discipline that integrates the vast amount of isolated knowledge sources.
- Author BiographySince March 1st, 2008, Silke Konsorski-Lang has been Institute and Research Coordinator at the Institute for Visual Computing in the Department of Computer Science at the ETH Zurich. Prior to this, she was Managing Director of the Competence Center for Digital Design & Modeling. She earned her PhD degree (Dr.sc.techn.) at the ETH Zurich for her work on the investigation of video systems, especially 3D videos, in the field of architecture. Since October 1st, 2003, Michael Hampe has been full Professor of Philosophy in the Department of Humanities, Social and Political Sciences at the ETH Zurich. He studied Philosophy, Psychology and German Literature in Heidelberg and Cambridge and got his M.A. in Heidelberg in 1984. From 1984 to 1989 he studied Biology, specializing in Neurobiology and Genetics, and was employed as assistant in Philosophy, both at Heidelberg University.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleX. Media Publishing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight635 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMichael Hampe,Silke Konsorski-Lang,Silke Lang
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.