All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the features of VHDL-2008. This book presents a structured guide to the modeling facilities offered by VHDL. It shows how VHDL functions to help design digital systems. It also includes case studies and source code used to develop testbenches and case study examples.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Ashenden received his B.Sc.(Hons) and Ph.D. from the University of Adelaide, Australia. He was previously a senior lecturer in computer science and is now a Visiting Research Fellow at the University of Adelaide. His research interests are computer organization and electronic design automation. Dr. Ashenden is also an independent consultant specializing in electronic design automation (EDA). He is actively involved in IEEE working groups developing VHDL standards, is the author of The Designer's Guide to VHDL and The Student's Guide to VHDL and co-editor of the Morgan Kaufmann series, Systems on Silicon. He is a senior member of the IEEE and a member of the ACM.
- Author(s)Peter Ashenden
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication11/11/2006
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSystems on Silicon
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight1750 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine54 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.39
- £6.67Trending at £6.99
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.15
- £15.72Trending at £16.92
- £18.04Trending at £18.51
- £14.33Trending at £23.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.