All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA rigorous exploration of the scientific background to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, ranging from the geological processes underlying the catastrophe to the ancient economics of the Dead Sea region.
- Author BiographyGraham Harris (1937-2014) attended Imperial College, London, with graduate and postgraduate studies in civil engineering and engineering geology. His professional career as a specialist geotechnical consultant included assignments over a ten-year period involving detailed study of the sediments and geology of the Dead Sea region.
- Author(s)Graham J. Harris
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1900
- ImprintLutterworth Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.97
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.