All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning the 12-year period of anti-Jewish actions from 1933 to 1945, this study encompasses Germany and all the territories under German rule or influence. It focuses on the large number of perpetrators - civil servants, military personnel, Nazi party functionaries, SS men, and representatives of private enterprises - in the machinery of death.
- Author(s)Raul Hilberg
- PublisherHolmes & Meier Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationTrumbull, Connecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHolmes & Meier Publishers Inc
- Content Note1map
- Weight518 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Most relevant reviews
- trevorc.201313 Dec, 2016by
One your questions was, is it compelling reading. The answer is, if you wish to try and understand the event and gain some background insights the answer is yes.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.