All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible introduction to behavioral epigenetics, The Developing Genome explores how experiences influence genetic activity. We develop as we do not because of the genes we have, but because of what our genes do.
- Author BiographyDavid S. Moore is a professor of psychology at Pitzer College and Claremont Graduate University in southern California. He received his PhD in developmental and biological psychology from Harvard University. A developmental cognitive neuroscientist with expertise in infant cognition, his theoretical writings have explored the contributions of genetic, environmental, and epigenetic factors to human development. His book The Dependent Gene was widely adopted for use in undergraduate education and was nominated for the Cognitive Development Society's Best Authored Volume award.
- Author(s)David S. Moore
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteWith illustrations
- Weight550 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.32Trending at £8.47
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.39
- £6.72Trending at £7.39
- £6.98Trending at £8.99
- £6.38Trending at £7.99
- £17.97Trending at £18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.