All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProviding essential internal training for acupuncture practitioners and students, this book teaches acupuncturists to develop their internal energy. Fully illustrated and with explanatory commentaries, the author presents authentic Chinese internal cultivation texts and qigong exercises to help improve the acupuncturist's practice.
- Author BiographyIoannis Solos studied Traditional Chinese Medicine at Middlesex University and the Beijing University of Chinese Medicine. He enjoys researching, teaching, practicing and critically interpreting the ancient philosophy and culture of China, internal martial arts, health preservation practices, classic medical texts and lesser-known Chinese esoteric traditions. He is the author of Gold Mirrors and Tongue Reflections, also published by Singing Dragon.
- Author(s)Ioannis Solos
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2014
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight422 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £13.99Trending at £16.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.90
- £13.94Trending at £23.06
- £11.40Trending at £11.86
- £18.90Trending at £20.42
- £20.65Trending at £28.21
- £22.58Trending at £25.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.