Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £26.44
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionNeoliberalism has had a major impact on schooling and education in the Developing World. This collection examines aspects of neoliberal arguments focusing on low- and middle-income countries (including Chile, Mexico, Argentina, Venezuela, China, Pakistan, India, Turkey, Burkina Faso, Mozambique and South Africa), and suggest where they fall short.
- Author BiographyDave Hill, Professor of Education Policy (University of Northampton, England), Chief Editor of the Journal for Critical Education Policy Studies (www.jceps.com), has published ten books and lectures worldwide. He was Labour Parliamentary candidate, Labour Council Group Leader, trade union regional leader, and co-founded the Hillcole Group of Radical Left Educators. Ellen Rosskam is Southeast Europe Policy Scholar at the Southeast Europe Project, Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars conducting research on the liberalization of education in Turkey. She is Visiting Professor at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell, USA, Work Environment Department and Visiting Senior Fellow at University of Surrey, European Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, England. Dr. Rosskam is a public health and social protection specialist working internationally. She has led research projects at the regional, national and global level, and has worked in over 40 countries.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Education and Neoliberalism
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 8 black & white halftones
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDave Hill,Ellen Rosskam
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.