All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £40.00Trending at £48.39
- £15.44Trending at £19.98
- £13.64Trending at £15.95
- £21.63Trending at £22.75
- £9.78Trending at £10.99
- £13.52Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together historians, economists, political scientists, and anthropologists to present a global perspective on the new forms of lending and borrowing that have become a key feature of twentieth-century mass consumer societies, emphasizing comparative and transnational historical perspectives.
- Author BiographyJAN LOGEMANN Research fellow at the German Historical Institute in Washington, D.C., USA, and director of the project 'Transatlantic Perspectives: Europe in the Eyes of European Immigrants to the United States, 1930-1980.' His work focuses on modern consumer societies and includes the forthcoming book, Trams or Tailfins: Public and Private Prosperity in Postwar West Germany and the United States.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/06/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleWorlds of Consumption
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight515 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJan Logemann
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.