All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how calculus developed in Britain during the century following Newton.
- Author BiographyNiccol- Guicciardini holds degrees in physics and philosophy awarded by the Universit... degli Studi di Milano. This book is the published version of his Ph.D. thesis in the history of mathematics, written under the supervision of Ivor Grattan-Guinness at Middlesex Polytechnic. Niccol- Guicciardini is Co-Editor in Chief of Historia Mathematica and is a recipient of the Sarton Medal for 2011-2012, awarded by the University of Ghent, Belgium.
- Author(s)Niccolo Guicciardini
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/12/1989
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 line diagrams, 16 tables, bibliography, index
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.