CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of poetic form in the Russian verse tradition from Pushkin to Brodsky, first published in 1999.
- PrizesWinner of AATSEEL Best Book in Literary/Cultural Scholarship 1999.
- Author(s)Michael Wachtel
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Russian Literature
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.