All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together some of the leading authorities to review progress in understanding the development, causes, and consequences of shyness and social withdrawal.
- Author BiographyKenneth H. Rubin, PhD, is Professor of Human Development and Director of the Center for Children, Relationships, and Culture at the University of Maryland. His research interests include children's peer and family relationships and their social and emotional development. Dr. Rubin is the recipient of a Killam Research Fellowship (Canada Council) and an Ontario Mental Health Senior Research Fellowship, is past president of the International Society for the Study of Behavioral Development, and has published 11 books and over 240 peer-reviewed chapters and articles. He is a Fellow of the Canadian and American Psychological Associations and the Association for Psychological Science. Robert J. Coplan, PhD, is a developmental psychologist and Professor of Psychology at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada. His research interests concern the overlap between children's social-emotional functioning and developmental psychopathology, with a primary focus on the development of shyness and social anxiety in childhood. Dr. Coplan is Editor of the journal Social Development and the author of the forthcoming books What Teachers Need to Know about Shyness and Social Development in Childhood and Adolescence: A Contemporary Reader.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication20/04/2010
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight608 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byKenneth H. Rubin,Robert J. Coplan
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.