Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a contemporary account of the law and administration in China. This book covers constitutional law, criminal law, property law, mortgage law, intellectual property law, corporate law, securities regulation, banking regulation, civil procedural law, arbitration law, environmental law, and the regulation of telecommunications services.
- Author BiographyGuanghua Yu is an Associate Professor in the Faculty of Law, University of Hong Kong.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2010
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGuanghua Yu
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.