CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.32
- £24.31Trending at £34.91
- £9.41Trending at £16.95
- £9.53Trending at £14.94
- £7.60Trending at £9.97
- £18.98Trending at £29.93
- £7.60Trending at £8.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis intense, vivid report and call to action from the heart of violent Darfur, by a former Marine working as an unarmed military observer for the African Union, is a powerful memoir of a young man's awakening to conscience and the first extensive on-theground account of the genocide in Sudan.
- Author BiographyBrian Steidle, a former Captain in the Marine Corps, worked for the African Union where he served in Darfur. He has made several return trips to Africa and now gives lectures across the country, including Harvard, Princeton, Stanford and UCLA, about Darfur. Gretchen Steidle Wallace, Brian's sister and the founder of Global Grassroots, has a BA in foreign affairs from the University of Virginia and an MBA from the Tuck School at Dartmouth College. They live in New Hampshire.
- Author(s)Brian Steidle,Gretchen Steidle Wallace
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication04/03/2008
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note8 pages b&w photos
- Weight283 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.