Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the Latino presence in the United States. This book also debunks common myths about Silicon Valley. Based on oral histories as well as archival research, it shows how San Jose, Santa Clara, and other northern California locales played a critical role in the ongoing development of Latino politics.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Pitti is Assistant Professor of History and American Studies at Yale University.
- Author(s)Stephen J Pitti
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication26/07/2004
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note26 halftones. 9 tables.
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.