All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Workbook for Bulimia, two psychologists specializing in eating disorders and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) show readers how to regulate negative emotions and behaviors and overcome bulimia.
- Author BiographyEllen Astrachan-Fletcher, Ph.D., is founder and director of the eating disorders clinic at the University of Illinois Medical Center, where she is also an associate professor. She has over ten years of clinical experience as a licensed clinical psychologist, specializing in eating disorders and women's mental health issues. She is a member of the American Psychological Association and the Academy for Eating Disorders.Michael Maslar, Psy.D., is founder and director of the Mindfulness and Behavior Therapies Program at The Family Institute at Northwestern University. He is also an assistant professor at Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, IL. Maslar has extensive training in dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) and is a member of the American Psychological Association and the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies.
- Author(s)Ellen Astrachan-Fletcher
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight384 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £6.35Trending at £7.83
- £13.60Trending at £14.97
- £8.29Trending at £8.51
- £6.13Trending at £7.46
- £29.70Trending at £30.21
- £11.97Trending at £12.99
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.