All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
About this product
- Author(s)Professor Deryck Beyleveld
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1991
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight707 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Foreword byAlan Gewirth
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
- Author BiographyDeryck Beyleveld is Reader in the Philosophy of Law, Centre for Socio-Legal Studies, at the University of Sheffield. He is the co-author of Law as a Moral Judgment.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.