All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarkova offers a dialogical perspective to problems in daily life and professional practices involving communication, care, and therapy.
- Author BiographyIvana Markova is Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Stirling, and Visiting Professor in the Department of Social Psychology at the London School of Economics and Political Science. She is a Fellow of the British Academy, the Royal Society of Edinburgh, and the British Psychological Society.
- Author(s)Ivana Markova
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.15
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.39
- £31.56Trending at £36.28
- £11.98Trending at £12.10
- £7.93Trending at £10.05
- £6.38Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.