All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRobin's latest school task is to learn about the states of America. As a treat for his hard work, Grandad and Robin fly over to Las Vegas. With Sarah Winnemucca as their guide, they learn all about Las Vegas before it was a city. Do you believe in ghosts? Because you're going to be visiting a ghost town!
- Author BiographyKen and Angie Lake are one of the most prolific and successful father and daughter writing teams around. The Diaries of Robin's Travels has been inspired by their adventures travelling around the world.
- PublisherSweet Cherry Publishing
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Diaries of Robin's Travels
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSweet Cherry Publishing
- Content NoteBlack and white illustrations
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £74.74
- £8.01Trending at £8.17
- £19.99Trending at £26.63
- £11.99Trending at £14.98
- £6.67Trending at £7.36
- £2.95Trending at £5.23
- £3.78Trending at £4.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.