Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the great German Expressionist artists, Kaethe Kollwitz wrote little of herself. But her diary, kept from 1900 to her death in 1945, and her brief essays and letters express, as well as explain, much of the spirit, wisdom, and internal struggle which was eventually transmuted into her art.
- Author BiographyKaethe Kollwitz (1867-1945) was a German Expressionist artist and sculptor.
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication31/12/1988
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.