Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionElizabeth Lee began her diary at the age of 16 in 1884 and it provides an unbroken record of her life up to the age of 25 in 1892. This book includes a detailed introduction to and analysis of the diary, together with a glossary relating to key people in the diary and maps of the localities in which Elizabeth lived her everyday life.
- Author BiographyColin Pooley is Professor of Social and Historical Geography at the University of Lancaster. Sian Pooley is a research student at St John's College, Cambridge. Richard Lawton is Emeritus Professor of Geography in the University of Liverpool.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note16 black & white plates, 5 figures, 1 black & white tables
- Weight919 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byColin G. Pooley,Richard Lawton,Sian Pooley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.