All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.89
- £16.54Trending at £17.12
- £11.70Trending at £13.97
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.08
- £7.40Trending at £10.07
- £28.30Trending at £32.65
About this product
- DescriptionA much revised and greatly extended compilation of the expanding uses of diatoms in the environmental and earth sciences.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Smol is a Professor in the Department of Biology at Queen's University, Ontario with a cross-appointment at the School of Environmental Studies. He is also co-director of the Paleoecological Environmental Assessment and Research Lab (PEARL). Since 1990, he has won over 25 research awards and fellowships, including the 2004 NSERC Herzberg Canada Gold Medal as Canada's top scientist or engineer. Eugene F. Stoermer is a past-President of the Phycological Society of America and the International Association for Diatom Research. He worked at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor since 1965, where he is currently Professor Emeritus in the School of Natural Resources and Environment. He directed the 'phyto-lab', which undertook a wide variety of research topics, specialising in diatom systematics and ecology.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note175 b/w illus. 16 tables
- Weight2110 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byEugene F. Stoermer,John P. Smol
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.