All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.24Trending at £9.89
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £7.91Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £17.18Trending at £19.95
- £10.77Trending at £13.99
- £4.59Trending at £4.67
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays, which examine the role of the political imagination in shaping the works of such contemporary writers as W G Sebald and Philip Roth, Nadine Gordimer and Mario Vargas Llosa, Natalia Ginzburg and Pat Barker, J M Coetzee and John Updike, V S Naipaul and Anita Desai.
- Author BiographyRobert Boyers is Tisch Professor of Arts and Letters at Skidmore College, editor of Salmagundi, and director of the New York State Summer Writers Institute. He is the author of eight previous books, including Atrocity and Amnesia: The Political Novel Since 1945, and a book of stories, Excitable Women, Damaged Men. Boyers is also a frequent contributor to Harper's, The New Republic, and other journals.
- Author(s)Robert Boyers
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight397 g
- Format DetailsTrade binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.